Enjoy the sunshine! Today's workout is a Primal Movement Patterns workout that you can do outside.
- Pull Up Bar or Gymnastics Rings
- Skipping Rope
- Skipping x2 min
- Walking Lunges x20
- Body Weight Squats x15
- High Knees x30s
- Butt Kicks x30s
- Leg Swings x10/side
Perform 3-5 Sets of each of the following. Complete all sets/reps of A before moving on to B.
A: Strength (x3-5 sets)
- A1: Pushup Ups x10
- A2: Pause Squats x10 (Tempo: 2-2-2-0)
- A3: Pull-Up x5 (support as much of your body weight as needed to complete the first set. After the first set, use the same amount of support, but stop when you have reached your max or 5 reps).
- A4: Body Weight Good Morning x10
B: Conditioning (x3-5 sets)
- B1: Walking Lunges x30m
- B2: Run 370m
- B3: Hollow Body Hold (see regressions/progressions here) x30s/r
- B4: Bird Dogs x5/side
Emphasis on strict form, and limit yourself to your technical max.
B.Kin, Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology CPT